Most of our items offered for sale in our store are either dispatched direct from the supplier on our behalf, or are ordered in ‘on demand’ to our fulfilment centre for onward dispatch.
Next-day delivery is not guaranteed and should not be assumed as standard. Please contact us prior to purchase for any urgent requirements.
- For buyer/seller protection reasons – in line with PayPal policies and terms & conditions – orders will only be dispatched to the delivery address that is provided at checkout.
- Once an order has been submitted and confirmed, we are not able to change the delivery address, your order will need to be cancelled and submitted again with the correct delivery address. Requests to cancel orders for this reason should be submitted immediately, otherwise due to automated order processing systems in place, it may not be possible to prevent dispatch of your order.
- Please ensure a full and complete delivery address is provided – we will not be held responsible for delivery/despatch delays caused by missing house name/number, business name or incorrect postcode/street name being provided.
- Please ensure that someone will be present at the address to receive the delivery – we’ll send an email on dispatch confirmation with courier and tracking number details.
- Not going to be at home? For orders dispatched with Royal Mail Tracked, DPD, or DHL Parcel, you are able to ‘manage your delivery’ yourself, and you can request an alternative delivery date, or for your parcel to be left with a neighbour or in a safe-place of your choosing. (Please do not make such requests via a message at checkout, or as part of your delivery address, as we are unable to pass them on)
- Missed your delivery? The delivery driver should have left a card with more details on what to do next, but if not, then please see the tracking page on the courier’s website, you will usually have the option to reschedule your delivery for another date or arrange collection from a pickup point/depot.
- Items that are returned to sender due to incomplete address, or no response to request for further instructions from the courier, will be refunded less the outbound shipping cost, or can be dispatched again provided shipping cost of redelivery is paid by the recipient.